Insights Discovery Leadership Styles WorkshopCourse ref IL1C
This highly interactive and relevant half-day workshop introduces delegates to their own and others’ preferred leadership style.
Who should attend?
Anyone working at a senior management level, within an organisation whose position is such that they are or should be working in a Leadership capacity as well as a management capacity, will find this workshop rewarding and insightful.
What will I come away with?
- Increased focus on effective leadership behaviours
- Improved communication and understanding between senior managers
What does this course cover?
- A better understanding of yourself as an individual manager and leader*
- A better understanding and appreciation of the differences in others
- An improved ability to adapt your personal behaviour and communication styles, to better connect with other people
- An increased leadership focus
- An action plan for transferring ideas and learning back to work
Other courses to consider?
Please contact us to check on public course dates availability.
Presented for up to 12 people.
This course is fully tailorable to the needs of your organisation.
This Leadership Styles Workshop can run as a stand-alone course or can run in conjunction with the one-day Introduction to Leadership course.
“Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent of how I react to it.” — Charles Swindoll