Keith Wilson CA
My passion in professional life is to help businesses grow and thrive. Blending strategic consulting skills with hands on people development activities, I get a huge buzz from seeing clients improve their profitability due to their leaders’ and managers’ skills and decision-making capabilities growing.
My favourite activities include:
- Running my two-day business simulation ‘Business Comes Alive’. I love to see people having fun while learning vital business skills.
- Helping clients develop excellence in customer service.
- Watching the confidence grow as previously nervous individuals master presentation skills techniques.
- Developing strategic plans and financial forecasting models with clients. I usually tell people that I am an accountant but I’m better now, although I do admit I still enjoy working the numbers from time to time.
- Building creativity and harvesting business innovations by training in ideas generation techniques – sparking new thinking in even those who believe they lack creativity.
In my spare time: I’m a keen golfer and not-so-keen gardener.Connect with me on:
Lesley Wilson CA FCIPD
Learning & Development Director
From the start of my professional career the thing I’ve enjoyed the most is seeing people develop and progress. That’s what lead me almost 30 years ago into learning & development.
The discipline of my professional training helps me help clients: I bring an objective way of approaching problems and an ability to cut to the essentials. And I enjoy seeing people have ‘a-ha’ moments during a workshop or coaching session.
What I’m glad I did: train as an Insights Accredited Practitioner. I love the Insights Discovery model as a development and coaching tool.
In my spare time: family, friends and entertaining.Connect with me on: