Introduction to LeadershipCourse ref LL2C
This highly interactive and practical one-day course introduces delegates to the essentials of great leadership, to help them make more impact in their businesses.
Who should attend?
Anyone working at senior management level within an organisation whose position is such that they are or should be working in a leader’ role as well as in a management capacity.
What will I come away with?
- Increased focus on a leader’s best practices
- People taking more individual responsibility for the leadership aspects of their role
- Improved progress towards the company’s strategic plan
- Personal action plans and commitment to improvement
What does this course cover?
- The difference between leadership and management, and why it matters
- Leader’s styles and your own preferences*
- Introduction to some useful leadership models
- Exploring your own model
- Leader’s qualities and behaviours
- Team working
- Culture and values and what they mean for you as a leader
Other courses to consider?
This Introduction to Leadership one-day course contains a short session on leadership style. While not essential, we recommend that the course is run in conjunction with …Leadership – Insights Discovery Leadership Styles Workshop (½ day) (Course ref IL1C) which looks at leadership style in more detail.
Please contact us to check on public course dates availability.
Presented for up to 12 people.
This course is fully tailorable to the needs of your organisation.
A leader has the vision to set a direction and the skills to have people go with them on that path
Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.” Peter F. Drucker