What we do
Pearl Onion are sometimes called in to help a team which is under-performing. Many issues can be clear to management, but in more complex situations we can carry out a team assessment incorporating a variety of diagnostic tools in to uncover the real needs for our clients, using for example:
- Observation (e.g. sitting in on team meetings)
Areas we can investigate include Trust, Collaboration, Communication and Shared Purpose.
High performing teams are those which:
- Are comfortable asking each other for help and are able to be open with each other
- Use each other’s skills effectively
- Make fast decisions which people understand
- Accomplish more with the resources available to them
- Have lively positive meetings where people have a voice
- Align around a common purpose
Other related consulting options in this area to consider?
Expected outcomes are improved team effectiveness and increased individual job satisfaction.