Time Management – Getting Better OrganisedCourse ref TO1C
This highly interactive, informal and practical one day course provides delegates with tools to help them protect and manage their time and get more done – it’s about working smarter, not harder.
Who should attend?
This course will benefit you if you want or need to step up your productivity. You may be struggling to complete your work in the available time, have strategic priorities to deliver on, or have a team to lead. Effective time management is a key skill for managers at all levels.
What will I come away with?
- Pearl Onion’s analysis of where you might be losing time at present
- A personal action plan to implement back at work
What does this course cover?
- Identifying your own time management style
- Exploring good and bad time management
- Prioritising and setting goals – meeting your responsibilities and developing your career
- Delegating to get more done and develop others
- Planning ahead to minimise problems
- Efficient routines and systems – your own and others’ suggestions. Includes email management
- Time wasters and bad habits – spotting them and managing them
Other courses to consider?
Please contact us to check on public course dates availability.
Presented for up to 15 people.
This course is fully tailorable to the needs of your organisation.
Time management is a perpetual problem for executives, regardless of their seniority. Most of us have got into bad time management habits without realising and with the best of intentions. This is the most popular topic I am asked to present on, and the one that can make the biggest difference to people’s well-being and performance.
“The older I get, the more wisdom I find in the ancient rule of taking first things first. A process which often reduces the most complex human problem to a manageable proportion.” Dwight D. Eisenhower