Customer Care ExcellenceCourse ref CC2C
This highly interactive and practical one-day course provides delegates with an introduction to the essentials of great customer care.
Who should attend?
Anyone whose position in the company is such that their work affects the ultimate customer experience, directly or indirectly.
What will I come away with?
- Increased focus on customer care
- People taking more individual responsibility for good customer service
- Improved internal cooperation
- Better understanding of customers’ needs and expectations
- A personal development plan
What does this course cover?
- “Moments of truth” in customer service, accumulation of opinions
- Your company service standards/ current reality /business imperatives
- Your internal customers
- Making up the customers’ minds; reasons they leave; their expectations
- Basic service techniques and showing you care
- Understanding customer needs – really effective questioning and listening
- Your personal impact, your own role
- Dealing with customer complaints/ corrective action
- Understanding excellence
Other courses to consider?
- Bite sized – Customer care -internal customers (CC1C)
- Bite sized – Customer care -handling complaints (CC3C)
- Bite sized – Customer care – communicating with the customer (CC4C)
Please contact us to check on public course dates availability.
Presented for up to 12 people.
This course is fully tailorable to the needs of your organisation.
“Great customer service underpins all companies’ success.”
“Has made a big difference to our business”