The Essentials of NetworkingCourse ref BD2C
This highly interactive and practical half-day course provides delegates with an introduction to the essentials of effective networking.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is now expected to attend Networking events as part of their role and who:
- Lacks confidence in a networking situation
- Is not making the most of the events they are attending
- Is required to do Business Development as part of their role
What will I come away with?
- Increased confidence levels
- Profile of business improved
- Better follow-up after attending an event
- Improved external/ internal personal profile
What does this course cover?
- Networking objectives – what you need to achieve
- Common fears and how to overcome them
- The practicalities – the food and drink, the name badge, preparing/ the invite list, the speaker and host, the people to meet, main do’s and don’ts
- Practical networking session:
- Your elevator speech – a positive first impression
- Introducing your company effectively
- Joining and leaving groups
- Following up after the event
Other courses to consider?
Please contact us to check on public course dates availability.
Presented for up to 12 people.
This course is fully tailorable to the needs of your organisation.
Not many people want to stab you in the heart with a dagger if you just say “Hello”. Learn how to relax and start to enjoy meeting new contacts.
“This course was really helpful for me”