Appraisal and Performance Review SkillsCourse ref AR1C
This highly interactive, informal and practical one-day course provides delegates with tools to give them the essential knowledge and skills to
run effective annual appraisal and performance review meetings.
Who should attend?
This course will benefit you if you are new to the role of appraising staff performance and providing guidance and feedback or if you would like a refresher in this key management skill. Line managers at all levels of seniority within an organisation would benefit from attending.
What will I come away with?
- Increased confidence in running the meetings
- More effective discussions with your staff and more meaningful actions arising
What does this course cover?
- What annual appraisal meetings can achieve if done well
- Dealing with your fears and concerns
- Clarifying your performance expectations of your people
- Setting effective goals with your staff
- Preparing an effective personal development plan
- Appraisal forms and managing the process
- Appraisal meetings – preparing for, running and following up
- Essential skills – questioning and listening skills
- Discussion on any issues you anticipate
Other courses to consider?
Please contact us to check on public course dates availability.
Presented for up to 15 people.
This course is fully tailorable to the needs of your organisation.
Regular performance appraisals help create a culture that promotes personal success, along with collaboration.