Recruitment and Selection skillsCourse ref RS1C
This highly interactive and practical one-day course is essential for managers at all levels who are involved in recruitment situations. This course will help managers improve their success at one of the most critical (and most expensive) roles of the manager – recruiting great people for their teams.
Who should attend?
Anyone working at management level who is responsible for recruiting staff for their organisation.
What will I come away with?
- Clear understanding of how recruitment can go wrong, and the impact of recruitment mistakes
- Better match between possible candidates and the requirements of the job
- Time and cost savings
- Faster time for the new person to be effective in the job
What does this course cover?
- The costs of getting it wrong
- Looking at the options to recruitment
- Analysing the requirements of the job, and what to look for in the successful candidate
- Planning the recruitment process
- Gathering the selection evidence
- Planning the interview, and behavioural interview techniques
- Ensuring the on-boarding process is thought through
Other courses to consider?
- Bite sized – Feedback skills (CF1C)
- Bite sized – Behavioural style (CB2C)
- Bite sized – Influencing skills (CI3C)
- Bite sized – Listening skills (CL4C)
- Bite sized – Non-verbal communication (CN5C)
- Bite sized – Questioning skills (CQ6C)
- Bite sized – Holding an appraisal meeting (½ day) ( (AR2C)
- Bite sized – Agreeing goals and objectives (AR3C)
- Bite sized –Effective meeting skills (CM7C)
Please contact us to check on public course dates availability.
Presented for up to 12 people.
This course is fully tailorable to the needs of your organisation.
“Get it wrong and it will be one of the most costly mistakes you will make”
“The key for us, number one, has always been hiring very smart people.” Bill Gates, Microsoft