Capturing creativity and ideas generation techniquesCourse ref BCA2C
We will look at how to apply logical creativity techniques to help free our thinking and progress to see how random stimuli can be used to provoke the genuinely creative quantum leaps. Delegates have fun practising new skills, usefully applying the techniques in groups on their real business issues.
Who should attend?
Any groups looking for new ideas or wanting to introduce more innovation into solving existing problems. For example, they may need to:
- Improve customer satisfaction levels
- Respond to competitor initiatives
- Get product quality improvement ideas
- Generate new market /product mixes
- Attract /retain top class employees
- Improve production processes….etc
What will I come away with?
learn a variety of techniques to be able to run future idea generation events in all areas of the business.
What does this course cover?
Ideas generation steps include:
- Understanding the locks that block our creativity and how they can be circumvented.
- Learning how to vary the emphasis of our thinking at any one time.
- Learn how to capture ideas and promote group synergies in innovative thinking.
- Productive brain storming.
- Copy the creative geniuses’ characteristics.
- Learn logical iterative techniques.
- Use random stimuli to provoke characteristics to help reconsider your challenge.
- Define problems more clearly.
- Refine and select viable ideas.
Other courses to consider?
Please contact us to check on public course dates availability.
Presented for 10 to 15 people.
This course is fully tailorable to the needs of your organisation.
Many people wrongly write off their own capacity to be creative. We can force our brains to get around our self-limiting shackles and be freed up to let new ideas pore out.
“Throwing away ideas too soon is like opening a package of flower seeds and then throwing them away because they’re not pretty.” Arthur Van Gundy