What we do
Pearl Onion work with the leaders and managers across entire organisations or within specific departments to undertake a business review designed to diagnose and improve the effectiveness of their entities. We usually gather information via manager and staff interviews, supplemented where appropriate by documentation reviews and observation.
A business might be hindered by ineffectiveness in any of the following:
- Vision, priorities and explicit goals
- Cohesiveness in the management team
- Roles and accountabilities
- Skills and knowledge
- Performance measures aligned to strategic priorities
- Well defined and well executed operational processes
- High performance values and behaviours
- Agility in executing change
Other related consulting options in this area to consider?
Our experience is that each organisation or department will have strengths and limitations. The outcome for the client is usually a report with recommendations.